First Name: Ramas
Last Name: Fezim
Weight: 160 lbs
Facial Hair Style (if applicable): Clean shaven
General Health: Peak health, lean build
Initial Alignment: Chaotic Good
Class: Favored Soul
Habits/Hobbies: Helping others, planting and growing
Weapon of Choice: Heavy Mace
- If someone is in trouble, I’m always willing to lend help.
- I would rather make a new friend than a new enemy.
- I’m always polite and respectful.
- Charity. I always try to help those in need, no matter what the personal cost. (Good)
- Aspiration. I seek to prove myself worthy of my god’s favor by matching my actions against his
or her teachings. (Any)
- Friendship. Material goods come and go. Bonds of friendship last forever. (Good)
- Freedom. Chains are meant to be broken, as are those who would forge them. (Chaotic)
- Redemption. There’s a spark of good in everyone. (Good)
- Respect. People deserve to be treated with dignity and respect. (Good)
- Freedom. Tyrants must not be allowed to oppress the people. (Chaotic)
- Generosity. My talents were given to me so that I could use them to benefit the world. (Good)
- Freedom. Everyone should be free to pursue his or her livelihood. (Chaotic)
- Free Thinking. Inquiry and curiosity are the pillars of progress. (Chaotic)
- Respect. All people, rich or poor, deserve respect. (Good)
- I worked the land, I love the land, and I will protect the land.
- I protect those who cannot protect themselves.
- I wish my childhood sweetheart had come with me to pursue my destiny.
- I fight for those who cannot fight for themselves.
- I have a tell that reveals when I’m lying.
- There’s no room for caution in a life lived to the fullest
Ramas was born to a farm family in the Great Vale, in Mulhorand, a region between the Dragonsword Mountains and the Menesankh. The land was heavily irrigated due to the annual flooding of the River of Spears, making it a prime region for farms. At a very young age of 4, Ramas started to show signs that he wasn’t quite human. His eyes were developing a golden hue, his hair was an old bluish silver, and his skin was a red copper. He’s always had a kind heart, willing to help where he can, never complaining. He’s always had some kind of magical air that surrounded him as well, one that could not be explained, at first.
One day, a traveling priest of Lathander came by his family’s farm in search for rest and to spread the word of Lathander, the word of prosperity, creativity, vitality, renewal, and dawn. This priest recognized the uniqueness of Lathander, and knew without a doubt, that he has found a child blessed by Lathander. Ramas wasn’t very tall, but he was lean and fit, kind, gifted in nurturing growth. The priest stayed with Ramas for many weeks, helping on the farm in exchange for a place to stay and eat, and so he can teach Ramas the ways of Lathander. When it was time for the priest to leave, Ramas stayed on the farm with his family to continue honing his skills but knowing full well that one day it will be his turn to venture forth. He did leave behind a holy symbol, and a mace and shield, all with symbols of Lathander.
At the age of 16, it was time for Ramas to venture the lands, to seek adventure, and to help make this world a better place, bit by bit. To commemorate this change in his life, he got a tattoo of a phoenix on his back, a symbol of rebirth and renewal, of the dawn.